P3 (Prepared, Protected, emPowered) was designed for youth and young adults, ages 16-24, who are taking daily medications and want to make positive changes to their overall health. P3 makes it easier to remember to take your medicine, so you can worry less, live healthier and be happier. Complete daily activities to accumulate points and unlock rewards. Engage in discussions with peers in an anonymous forum.
Medical providers, experts in adolescent health, academics, and most importantly, youth just like you, have compiled content you can rely on and trust. Designers and testers worked hard to make P3 fun and engaging, using techniques from behavioral science.
- Improve medication adherence
- Establish daily positive habits
- Share your knowledge and learn from your peers
- Discreet reminders tailored to your medication and schedule.
- Ability to interact and share successes and challenges anonymously with peers.
- Refill reminders for medications.
- Monthly calendar that visually shows days medication taken.
- Secure PIN to keep your information safe and secure.
- Simple and easy to use interface